- Database A has an Activity 1 which is contained in Folder F
- User is limited to view only Folder F
- User takes Database A offline
- User opens Activity 1 and attempts to add a record
- User then attempts to synchronize their local changes with the server
User should be able to take database offline, add records for activity and synchronize without error.
User appears to be able to take database offline. However on refreshing database disappears, and user is unable to load activity.
The DbUpdateBuilder component of the classic offline mode checked only for the ability to view the "root" database. This is not the case for users limited to folders. Therefore, they would be unable to download any information related to that database for offline mode.