- Database A has User 1, associated with the "Default" Partner
- User creates a new Database B, using Database A as a template and copying all Partners and User Permissions
User 1 should be copied to Database B, and associated with the new Default Partner on Database B.
User 1 is copied to Database B, but remains associated with Database A's Default Partner.
- When copying partners, the default partner on Database A is omitted from the cloning procedure.
- A new Default Partner is created for Database B.
- However when a User is copied to the new Database B, the procedure does not update the User's partner to the new Default Partner.