In Folder A we have a Form called Intake. In Folder B we have a Form called Follow Up.
The Intake Form contains a Serial Number and is referenced in the Follow Up Form.
A user has permission to only view all and edit all records within the Folder B.
However when they go to perform a new entry within the Follow Up Form they can see the Serial number in the Intake Form.
Steps to reproduce:
- Sign in with valid credentials
- Navigate to the Design page
- Add two folders - place a single form within each
- In one of the forms add a serial number and in the other form reference the 1st form.
- Navigate to the Users Page - add a user and grant the user only view all and edit all permissions to the 2nd Folder.
- Sign in with the user credentials
- Navigate to the Form
- Add a new record
Expected behavior: User should be able to open the record and be shown a warning message informing them that they do not have the correct permissions.
Current behavior: User can select a record from the referenced form.