If a user creates a Classic Location Type, not all "keyed" Admin entities will appear.
Steps to reproduce:
- Sign in with valid credentials
- Navigate to Form Designer
- Create a New Location Type
- Create a New Form
- Add a reference to the New Location Type
- Add a reference field from the Geographic database
- Navigate to data entry
- Perform a new entry
- Compare the two reference fields
Expected behavior: User should be able to select the location via a drop-down menu until they reach their own location type
Current behavior: User is directly asked to pick the location from the Location Type.
Enable "keyed" admin entities to be exposed in the user interface.